1. The following general terms and conditions of sales and service are agreed between Veritas International Training Center, with registered address Rua Maria Brown, Outeiro de Polima, 2785-816, São Domingos de Rana, Portugal, tax identification number PT 515784630 and contact telephone +351 214 480 550, hereinafter referred to as “Veritas ITC”, and the individuals and organisations purchasing the services offered through the www.veritas-itc.com website, hereinafter referred to as “User”.
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the http://www.veritas-itc.com website will be regulated exclusively by the present contract, excluding any other conditions previously stated on the website.
3. The purpose of the present terms and conditions is to provide and define all the relevant information the User needs about orders, purchases, payments and service delivery through the www.veritas-itc.com website.
4. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to purchase a service and guarantee its delivery to the User.
5. Veritas ITC is a professional development academy dedicated to supporting the global educational community with a comprehensive range of learning programmes and activities for educators, available in both presential and distance learning formats.
6. Services ordered, purchased and delivered in the veritas-itc.com website shall be construed as the right to attend the programmes and activities mentioned in no. 5 and to access online any educational materials – such as course handbooks, handouts, workbooks, etc. – relevant to the successful pursuit of such attendance under the conditions described in the website.
Orders and purchases
7. To order and purchase services offered in the veritas-itc.com website, the User must:
b. Log in with the e-mail and password combination recorded in the previous step.
c. Add the service(s) he/she wishes to purchase to the shopping cart and updating their quantity as desired.
d. Fill in the “billing” form with the information needed for billing and invoicing the user: billing address, name, company name (if applicable), and tax identification number.
e. Select the means of payment.
f. Place the order by clicking on the relevant button in the billing page.
8. By placing the order, the User fully accepts the prices, descriptions and delivery dates and timetables of the purchased services as well as the present Terms and Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus agreed.
9. Orders placed after the indicated deadline will not be guaranteed.
10. The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. Once issued, an invoice cannot be reissued with changes.
11. Veritas ITC will honour all orders received online. Whenever the purchased services are unavailable, Veritas ITC will inform the User as soon as possible.
12. If payment of the invoice is not received by Veritas ITC at least 24 hours before the starting time of the ordered service, the order will not be guaranteed.
13. Payments in the http://www.veritas-itc.com website are restricted to credit cards (Visa, Mastercard) and will be processed by Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda.
14. The User’s credit card will be immediately charged upon confirmation of Veritas-ITC’s ability to deliver the purchased service. In case any of the ordered services cannot be provided, its value will be credited to the User’s card after the order is closed.
Delivery and access
15. The purchased services will be delivered at the dates and times indicated in their description, subject to confirmation of payment as per no. 12.
16. Users will be granted continued online access to the educational materials pertaining to the programmes and activities purchased and paid, regardless of actual participation in those programmes and activities. This pledge does not apply to materials labelled as “Free Educational Resources”, which may be changed and taken offline from time to time.
17. All prices are quoted in Euros and comprise any taxes due, including VAT at the rate applicable at the time of payment of the order.
18. If there is an increase in the prices of any service, the User will be informed immediately and will be entitled to choose whether to maintain his/her order and pay the difference or to cancel it at no charge.
Cancelation and refunds
19. The professional development programs and activities offered by Veritas ITC may be subject to a minimum number of participants and will not be carried out if this minimum is not achieved. In that case, Users who have already paid for their attendance will be entitled to a full refund.
20. Cancelations by the User and the resulting refunds are ruled by the specific provisions advertised for each programme or activity in its corresponding description.
21. If such provisions are omitted, cancellation will be possible and fully refunded if made no later than midnight on the last day of the announced registration deadline.
22. Cancellation requests should be sent to [email protected]
23. Refunds will be credited to the credit card used for payment.
24. Veritas ITC undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 30 days.
25. All dates and times, such as deadlines for registration, cancelation or any other purpose, refer to Western European Time (WET). Deadlines extend until midnight on the date indicated.